LUAS GREEN LINE SERVICE

Custom Search

MILLTOWN LUAS STOP AND NEARBY

Milltown is marked by a spectacular 19th century railway bridge across the river, which was part of the Harcourt Street railway line which ran from Harcourt Street to Bray. On 30 June 2004, the bridge was re-opened for the Luas light rail system which runs from St. Stephen's Green to Bride's Glen. This bridge, and sometimes the area immediately surrounding it, became known informally as the 'Nine Arches'. Milltown railway station opened on 1 May 1860 and finally closed on 31 December 1958
MILLTOWN TRAM STOP 001
MILLTOWN TRAM STOP 001
MILLTOWN TRAM STOP 002
MILLTOWN TRAM STOP 002
MILLTOWN TRAM STOP 003
MILLTOWN TRAM STOP 003
MILLTOWN TRAM STOP 004
MILLTOWN TRAM STOP 004
MILLTOWN TRAM STOP 005
MILLTOWN TRAM STOP 005
MILLTOWN TRAM STOP 006
MILLTOWN TRAM STOP 006