One of the more distinctive elements of Bray Daly Station is the series of paintings on platform two on the east side of the station. Beginning with a painting of the station's opening ceremony in 1852, the series runs along the length of Platform 2, documenting both Irish history and Irish railway history right up to the present day. Various forms of carriages, locomotives and characters can be seen in the pictures, including British soldiers in 1916, James Joyce in the 1940s, and a hippy couple in the 1960s. Many of these panels were in need of repair as lime was seeping through the plaster. In 2008 the original artist began a Mosaic replacement programme for the Murals.